A Phase 1 Non-randomized/2 Randomized Study of ProTmune™ (ex Vivo Programmed Mobilized Peripheral Blood Cells) for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Adult Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Programmed cellular immunotherapeutic (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- Sponsors Fate Therapeutics
- 19 Mar 2018 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, the randomized, controlled and double-blinded Phase 2 stage of this study is currently enrolling up to 60 subjects at 14 U.S. centers.
- 19 Mar 2018 Results (Day 228) from the phase I portion of this trial presented in a Fate Therapeutics media release (n=7).
- 19 Mar 2018 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, day 228 results from the phase I portion of this trial (n = 7) are being present at the 4th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History