A Randomized, Dose-Ranging, Double Blind Study of Lidocaine Hydrochloride and/or Hydrocortisone Acetate (Alone or in Combination) in the 14-Day Twice-Daily Treatment of Grade I or II Hemorrhoids
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrocortisone (Primary) ; Lidocaine (Primary) ; Lidocaine/hydrocortisone (Primary)
- Indications Haemorrhoids
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Citius Pharmaceuticals LLC
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Citius Pharmaceuticals media release, the company held a Type C meeting with the FDA to discuss the results of the Phase 2a study and to obtain the Agencys view on development plans to support the potential formulation change for the planned Phase 2b study.
- 04 Feb 2016 New trial record
- 01 Feb 2016 According to a Citius Pharmaceuticals media release, the company announced results of phase IIa trial of Hydrocortisone and Lidocaine combination cream in patients with grade I and II Hemorrhoids.