A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, 3-Arm Phase 3 Study of Encorafenib + Cetuximab Plus or Minus Binimetinib vs. Irinotecan/Cetuximab or Infusional 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU)/Folinic Acid (FA) /Irinotecan (FOLFIRI)/Cetuximab with a Safety Lead-in of Encorafenib + Binimetinib + Cetuximab in Patients with BRAF V600E mutant Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEACON CRC
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 13 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 645 to 651.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 650 to 645.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results assessing the association of CEA and CA19-9 changes while on treatment with clinical outcomes in patients from the safety lead-in (n=30) presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium