A Pilot (Phase 1) Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Checkpoint Blockade (Ipilimumab and Nivolumab) Plus External Beam Radiotherapy in Subjects With Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to trial design presented at the 3rd CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference, ten patients have been enrolled as of 7 Jun 2017.