A Phase 1 Dose Finding Study of Lutetium (177Lu)-Lilotomab Satetraxetan (Betalutin®) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory, Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma, Not Eligible for Autologous Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lutetium-(177lu) lilotomab satetraxetan (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms LYMRIT-37-05
- Sponsors Nordic Nanovector
- 04 Apr 2018 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, company expects the preliminary data read-out from this study in 2H 2018.
- 17 Mar 2017 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, the first patient has been dosed in the study.
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.