A Phase 1b, First-in-Human, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of XMT-1522 in Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer and Other Advanced Tumors Expressing HER2
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs XMT 1522 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Mersana Therapeutics
- 28 Mar 2018 According to a Mersana Therapeutics media release, dosing in the seventh cohort is ongoing. Company expects to select recommended Phase 2 Dose (RP2D), substantially enroll dose expansion cohorts and to present dose escalation data at a scientific conference in 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to a Mersana Therapeutics media release, the dose escalation phase of the study and recruitment in the dose expantion phase is expect to complete in 2018. Till now, dosing in 6 cohorts of dose escalation phase has been completed. Data is expected to present at a scientific conference.
- 11 Aug 2017 Interim safety results from this trial are expected around the end of 2017 according to a Mersana Therapeutics media release.