A Phase 1, Multi-center, Single-masked, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Investigate the Ophthalmologic Safety and Pharmacodynamics of 300mg Single Doses of Tafenoquine (SB 252263) in Adult Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tafenoquine (Primary)
- Indications Vivax malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.