A Phase 1/2a Study of BMS-986205 Administered in Combination With Nivolumab (Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody) and in Combination With Both Nivolumab and Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Monoclonal Antibody) in Advanced Malignant Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986205 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Nov 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data will be presented at at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 32nd Annual Meeting.
- 10 Nov 2017 Results published in a Bristol-Myers Squibb Media Release.
- 24 May 2017 Ipilimumab added to treatments, Planned number of patients changed from 252 to 907, Primary endpoints changed, Trial Focus chnaged from only Adverse events to Adverse events plus Theraprutic.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History