A Phase 2 Study of BPM31510 (Ubidecarenone, USP) Nanosuspension Injection Administered Intravenously With or Without Gemcitabine as 2nd/3rdline Therapy in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Ubidecarenone (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Berg Pharma
- 04 Apr 2018 According to a Berg Pharma media release, the first patient has been dosed in the United Kingdom (UK) for this study. Company is planning to advance this study into other European countries in 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress, according to a BERG media release.