A Phase 2b, Multicenter, Double-masked, Randomized Study Evaluating the Safety and Clinical Response of Subretinal Administration of CNTO 2476 in Subjects With Visual Acuity Impairment Associated With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age Related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palucorcel (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRELUDE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2022 to 31 May 2019.
- 15 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 1 Nov 2022.