Phase IB Study Investigating the Tolerability, Immunomodulatory Impacts and, Therapeutic Correlates of the Novel Toll-like Receptor 8 Agonist Motolimod (MOTO) Plus Cyclophosphamide (CTX) Treatment of Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Motolimod (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.