Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy Versus Botulinum Toxin Injection in the Treatment of Medical Refractory Spastic Esophageal Disorders
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Oesophageal disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.