An Open Label, Multicenter Study for Evaluation of the Clinical Utility of [18F]THK-5351 Positron Emission Computed Tomography in Cognitively Healthy Volunteers, Subjects With Mild Cognitive Impairment, Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease and Subjects With Other Neurodegenerative Diseases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorine 18 THK 5351 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment; Neurodegenerative disorders
- Focus Diagnostic use
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 20 Jul 2017 Results (n=82) presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History