Multicenter, Open Label, Phase 3 Trial of ATA129 for Solid Organ Transplant Subjects With Epstein-Barr Virus-Associated Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disease After Failure of Rituximab or Rituximab and Chemotherapy (ALLELE Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tabelecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLELE
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 02 Jan 2018 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, three clinical sites have been opened for enrollment in the US.
- 02 Jan 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release.
- 29 Dec 2017 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, the company has received clearance from the US FDA to initiate this and another phase III study (MATCH). The Phase 3 studies are expected to open for enrollment in the US imminently. Results from the first tabelecleucel Phase 3 study to reach the primary endpoint are expected to be announced in the first half of 2019.