A Phase 2b, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the 12-week Efficacy of Vagitocin in Postmenopausal Women with Symptoms of Vulvovaginal Atrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxytocin (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Peptonic Medical
- 21 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 May 2017 Results from the exploratory part of this trial (n = 41) published in a Peptonic Medical media release.
- 16 May 2017 According to a Peptonic Medical Media Release, Primary efficacy endpoints of the first part of this study, were not met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History