An Open-label, Single-Arm, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine (SC16LD6.5) for Third-line and Later Treatment of Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Delta-Like Protein 3-Expressing Small Cell Lung Cancer (TRINITY)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rovalpituzumab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRINITY
- Sponsors Stem CentRx
- 22 Mar 2018 According to an AbbVie media release, full data from this trial has been submitted to the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 22 Mar 2018 Results (n=177) presented in an AbbVie media release.
- 21 Dec 2017 This study has been completed in Hungary as per European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History