A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-Dose, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and the Efficacy of Fasinumab in Patients With Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee or Hip
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fasinumab (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FACT LTS & OA
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 13 Jan 2020.
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.