A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Efficacy And Safety Study of Crenezumab in Patients With Prodromal to Mild Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crenezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREAD
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 20 Mar 2018 According to AC Immune media release, data from this trial is expected in 2020
- 14 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Oct 2017 According to an AC Immune media release, study design will be presented at the Clinical Trials in Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) conference 2017.