Phase II, Multicenter, Trial, Exploring "Chemo-free" Treatment (GA101+Ibrutinib) and MRD-driven Strategy in Previously Untreated Symptomatic B-chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Medically Fit A Study From the Goelams/GCFLLC/MW Intergroup
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Dec 2017 According to recent change in NCT planned patient number is 12 and according to results published in the ASH (3292309) it is 135. I have updated info as per abstract.
- 12 Dec 2017 Preliminary results of induction phase presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 07 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.