Phase II, Multicenter, Trial, Exploring "Chemo-free" Treatment (GA101+Ibrutinib) and MRD-driven Strategy in Previously Untreated Symptomatic B-chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Medically Fit A Study From the Goelams/GCFLLC/MW Intergroup
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Dec 2017 Preliminary results of induction phase presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 07 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.