A Study Examining the Safety and Activity of Innate Immune System Stimulation With Leukine (Sargramostim) to Reduce Brain Amyloid Load in Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sargramostim (Primary) ; Florbetapir F 18
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 31 Mar 2017.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 31 Mar 2017.
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to slow recruitment.