ACH471-001; A Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ACH-0144471 in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ACH 4471 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2016 According to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release, interim results (n=36) of this trial were presented at the 21st Congress of the European Hematology Association 2016.
- 10 Jun 2016 Interim results (n=36) published in an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History