A Phase II, Multicenter, Single-Blind, Randomized Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of SANGUINATE Versus Normal Saline in Adult Sickle Cell Disease Patients With Vaso-Occlusive Crisis (VOC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PEG-haemoglobin carbon monoxide (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Dec 2017 According to a Prolong Pharmaceuticals media release, data from all patients are expected to be available in the first half of 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to a Prolong Pharmaceuticals media release, preliminary results from a subset of patients were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting & Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 13 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Prolong Pharmaceuticals media release.