A Phase 1 Adaptive Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antitumor Activity of ADCT-402 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Lineage Non Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-NHL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Loncastuximab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 175 to 200.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=44) assessing population PK model, were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History