Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ALLN-177 in Patients With Enteric Hyperoxaluria: A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ALLN 177 (Primary)
- Indications Hyperoxaluria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms URIROX-1
- Sponsors Allena Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Mar 2018 According to an Allena Pharmaceuticals media release, initiation of this trial triggers submission of the protocol for FDA review for comments on the protocol.
- 06 Mar 2018 This trial is being conducted under planned Biologic License Application (BLA), as reported in an Allena Pharmaceuticals media release.