An Open Label, Prospective, Multicentre, Non-interventional Study of Apatinib for Chemotherapy-Refractory Advanced Metastatic Gastric Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivoceranib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AHEAD-G202
- 20 Jan 2018 According to results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, 326 patients were enrolled between March 2015 and September 2017.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results assessing the safety and efficacy of apatinib in the real world with wider inclusion criteria, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 20 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.