A Phase 1b/2 Study of AZD9668, an Oral Neutrophil Elastase Inhibitor, in Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alvelestat (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiolitis obliterans
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2019.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 16 Feb 2016 New trial record