Observational Study to Evaluate Clinical Practice and Satisfaction With Metvix® Daylight Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) in the Treatment of Mild and/or Moderate Actinic Keratosis of the Face and/or the Scalp
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methyl aminolevulinate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SESAME
- Sponsors Galderma
- 01 Dec 2017 Results assessing efficacy and tolerability published in the Dermatology and Therapy.
- 02 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2016 New trial record