ARCHES: A Multinational, Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Enzalutamide Plus Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) Versus Placebo Plus ADT in Patients with Metastatic Hormone Sensitive Prostate Cancer (mHSPC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARCHES
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma; Astellas Pharma Global Development
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Dec 2023 to 1 Dec 2023.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.