Safety and Efficacy of Prophylactic Defibrotide in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults With Sickle Cell Disease Following MAC and Haploidentical Stem Cell Transplantation Utilizing CD34 Enrichment and T-Cell (CD3) Addback
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Defibrotide (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 05 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.