A pharmacokinetic study of Bekinda (Ondansetron) 12 mg for the treatment of treatment of diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-D).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 18 Feb 2016 New trial record
- 11 Feb 2016 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, PK profile of BEKINDA 12 mg when compared with BEKINDA 24 mg showed quivalent dose-adjusted bioavailability and dose-linearity between the two strengths.