A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double-blind, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of SCX-001 Cream in Healthy Volunteers With Induced Dermal Incisions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nefopam (Primary)
- Indications Hypertrophic scars
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ScarX Therapeutics
- 03 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a ScarX therapeutics media release, company expects study results to be available in late 2017.
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a ScarX therapeutics media release.