A Single-Center, Single-Dose, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Crossover Study to Evaluate the Abuse Potential of Intranasal Esketamine Compared to Racemic Intravenous Ketamine in Nondependent, Recreational Users of Perception-Altering Drugs
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary) ; Ketamine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 14 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.