A Phase 2, Single-center, Open-label, Randomized, Comparator-controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Dalbavancin Versus Active Comparator in Adult Subjects With Osteomyelitis Known or Suspected to be Due to Gram- Positive Organisms
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dalbavancin (Primary)
- Indications Osteomyelitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Durata Therapeutics
- 24 Apr 2018 Interim results (Data cut off: 17 Nov, 2017) with follow-up at 6 months and 1 year from this study, presented at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed to completed.
- 06 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 23 Dec 2017.