A Phase II Randomized Prospective Trial of Docetaxel/Prednisone Versus Docetaxel/Prednisone and Enzalutamide in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) Patients Progressing on Enzalutamide
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated