BI 655066 Versus Ustekinumab and Placebo Comparators in a Randomized Double Blind trIal for Maintenance Use in Moderate to Severe Plaque Type Psoriasis-2 (UltIMMa-2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Ustekinumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UltIMMa-2
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim
- 10 Aug 2018 Results of pooled data from two trial (UltIMMa-1 and UltIMMa-2), were published in the The Lancet.
- 01 May 2018 According to an AbbVie media release, the company has submitted a marketing authorization application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for risankizumab, an investigational interleukin-23 (IL-23) inhibitor, being evaluated for the treatment of patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. MAA was supported by data from ultIMMA-1, ultIMMa-2, IMMhance and IMMvent studies.
- 25 Apr 2018 According to an AbbVie media release, the the company has submitted Biologics License Application to U.S. FDA for investigational treatment of Risankizumab for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. The BLA was supported by data from ultIMMA-1, ultIMMa-2, IMMhance and IMMvent studies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History