A Phase II Study With a Limited Safety Lead-In of Enzalutamide in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Advanced Stage or Recurrent Endometrioid Endometrial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Jul 2016 Trial design has been changed from single group assignment to parallel group assignment and number of treatment arms has been changed from 1 to 2.