A Phase I Open-label Study Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of Intratumorally Administered Intuvax in Patients With Progressing Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) During Ongoing Second, Third or Fourth Line Treatment With Tyrosine Kinase Inhibition Therapy. A Prospective Single Armed, Open Label Phase I Safety and Efficacy Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ilixadencel (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Immunicum
- 03 Apr 2018 According to an Immunicum media release, the company's collaborators at the Karolinska University Hospital have enrolled a total of 5 patients and expects to announce the analysis of primary outcome measures as well as initial secondary outcomes in 2019.
- 25 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 25 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.