An Open Label, Dose-finding, Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability Study of a Single Dose Infusion of VABOMERE (Meropenem-Vaborbactam) in Pediatric Subjects From Birth to Less Than 18 Years of Age With Serious Bacterial Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem/vaborbactam (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms TANGOKIDS
- Sponsors Melinta Therapeutics; Rempex Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 60.
- 03 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Feb 2016 New trial record