Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of PfSPZ Vaccine Administered by Direct Venous Inoculation (DVI) to Healthy Children and Infants 5 Months Through 9 Years of Age Living in an Area of High Malaria Transmission in Western Kenya: Age De-escalation and Dose Escalation and a Double Blind, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial for Safety and Efficacy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanaria
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.