A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Effect of Secukinumab on Aortic Vascular Inflammation and Cardiometabolic Biomarkers After 12 Weeks of Treatment, Compared to Placebo, and up to 52 Weeks of Treatment With Secukinumab in Adult Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Feb 2016 New trial record