A Phase IIIB, non-randomized, open-label, multi-country, multi-centric cross-vaccination study to evaluate the safety of GSK Biologicals' Herpes Zoster subunit (HZ/su) vaccine when administered intramuscularly on a two-dose schedule to subjects who previously received placebo in ZOSTER-006 (NCT01165177) and ZOSTER-022 (NCT01165229) studies.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Zoster-056
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Jan 2019 to 24 May 2019.
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Jan 2019 to 24 May 2019.