A Phase Ib Open-Label Two Arm Study of Pembrolizumab for Unresectable or Metastatic Basal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, ten patients out of twenty-six (6 in arm 1 and 4 in arm 2) have been enrolled.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology