Prospective, Open-label, Multicentre Phase-II Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of a Sequential Regimen of Bendamustine Followed by Ofatumumab and Ibrutinib Followed by Ibrutinib and Ofatumumab Maintenance in CLL Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of first primary endpoint analysis (n=55) and safety (as of 3 July 2017) of sequential treatment of bendamustine debulking followed by ofatumumab and ibrutinib, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Feb 2016 New trial record