A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of AeroVanc for the Treatment of Persistent Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Lung Infection in Cystic Fibrosis Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vancomycin (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVAIL
- Sponsors Savara Pharmaceuticals
- 09 May 2018 According to Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment was at 62 patients at the end of Q1 and complete enrolment is expected in Q1 2019. Topline data anticipated in H2 2019.
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.