A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-centre phase IIa study evaluating the safety and tolerability of IRL752 in patients with Parkinson's Disease Dementia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IRL 752 (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Dementia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Integrative Research Laboratories
- 04 Nov 2017 According to an Integrative Research Laboratories media release, dosing has been initiated in this trial.
- 05 Oct 2017 According to an Integrative Research Laboratories media release, the company has received approval from Fimea (the Finnish MPA) and the Ethics Committee at the University hospital in Turkku to conduct this trial in Finland.
- 04 Mar 2016 New trial record