A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BMN 111 in Children with Achondroplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vosoritide (Primary)
- Indications Achondroplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 22 Feb 2018 Children in this study will have completed a minimum six-month baseline study to determine their respective baseline growth velocity prior to entering this study, as reported in a BioMarin media release.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to BioMarin media release, company expects to complete enrollment of the Phase 3 study in mid-2018 and provide top-line data in the second half of 2019.
- 02 Aug 2017 According to BioMarin media release, company plans to provide an update on the most recent data available with vosoritide at the upcoming R&D Day event on 18 Oct 2017.