Phase I/II Study in WT1-Expressing Non-small Cell Lung Cancer and Mesothelioma, Comparing Cellular Adoptive Immunotherapy With Polyclonal Autologous Central Memory to Naïve CD8+ T Cells That Have Been Transduced to Express a WT1-Specific T-Cell Receptor
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs JTCR 016 (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 11 Jan 2018.
- 22 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated