Treatment of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Rett Syndrome With Triheptanoin: An Open-label, 10-subject Clinical Trial of UX007 (Triheptanoin) in the Treatment of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Participants With Rett Syndrome, Dyskinesia, and Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Triheptanoin (Primary)
- Indications Rett syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 12.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.