A Phase 3 Randomized, Multicenter, Multinational, Double-blinded Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Repeated Biweekly Infusions of NeoGAA (GZ402666) and Alglucosidase Alfa in Treatment-naive Patients With Late-onset Pompe Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GZ 402666 (Primary) ; Alglucosidase alfa
- Indications Glycogen storage disease type II
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMET
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 May 2021 to 5 Nov 2021.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 May 2021 to 5 Nov 2021.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Dec 2020 to 27 May 2021.